RE: [alabamahistory] Merry Christmas...

  • Claire Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2012
      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, A.J.! And thanks for all you do!

      Cheers,
      Claire

      Claire M. Wilson, Senior Content Editor
      Encyclopedia of Alabama
      Ralph Brown Draughon Library
      231 Mell Street
      Auburn University
      Auburn, AL 36849
      334-844-0285
      www.encyclopediaofalabama.org
      wilsoc3@...

      ..and Happy New Year to all subscribers! Best wishes for a great 2013, now that we've survived 2012!

      A.J. Wright
      alabamahistory general factotum

    • Elizabeth Shores
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2012