Merry Christmas...

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2012
      ..and Happy New Year to all subscribers! Best wishes for a great 2013, now that we've survived 2012!

      A.J. Wright
      alabamahistory general factotum

    • Claire Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2012
        Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, A.J.! And thanks for all you do!

        Cheers,
        Claire

        Claire M. Wilson, Senior Content Editor
        Encyclopedia of Alabama
        Ralph Brown Draughon Library
        231 Mell Street
        Auburn University
        Auburn, AL 36849
        334-844-0285
        www.encyclopediaofalabama.org
        wilsoc3@...

        ..and Happy New Year to all subscribers! Best wishes for a great 2013, now that we've survived 2012!

        A.J. Wright
        alabamahistory general factotum

      • Elizabeth Shores
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 23, 2012