Anyone using Twitter??

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012
      Greetings, all...

      Any alabamahistory subscribers using Twitter? I've recently started playing with it...I've actually set up two accounts @AJWrightMLS for anesthesia/medical history and @AJWright31 for Alabama history and other stuff...quite a bit of useful stuff flying around that portion of cyberspace..and what's not to like about yet another time sink?? ---A.J. Wright
    • Claire Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012

        I don’t really use it myself, but I check in with a lot of news and history orgs on it. Good clearing house for information.