Sacred Harp Singing Saturday Nov 17 in Wetumpka

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2012

      You are cordially invited to attend the

      5th Annual Elmore County Sacred Harp Singing

      B. F. White Sacred Harp, Cooper Revision

      Saturday (17th) before the 3rd Sunday of November,

      From 9:30 A.M. to 2:30 P.M. with dinner on the grounds

      First Presbyterian Church, 100 West Bridge Street, Wetumpka, Alabama 36092

      For information contact Bill & Nancy Hogan, 334-514-9742.  Loaner books will be provided.

      From I-85, exit 6 north, take US 231 13 miles to Wetumpka.  Turn left on South Main Street at the traffic light at the bottom of the hill (Taco Bell on the left, CVS & Walgreens on the right).  Turn left at the end of Main Street and cross the Coosa River Bridge.  The Church is on the right just across the bridge.

      From I-65, take exit 173, and go 6.2 miles on North Boulevard and take the right exit lane for US 231 North.  Go 9 miles on 231 to reach Wetumpka.  Turn left on South Main Street (SR-111) at the traffic light at the bottom of the hill (Taco Bell on the left, CVS & Walgreens on the right).  Turn left at the end of Main Street and cross the Coosa River Bridge.  The Church is on the right just across the bridge.

      --
      Steve Grauberger