A Note from Alabama Department of Archives and History

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012

      Exciting Exhibit Construction News from the
       Alabama Department of Archives and History!
      The 2012-2013 school tour season will be an exciting time of growth for the Alabama Department of Archives and History.  Construction on Phase II of the Museum of Alabama will begin January, 2013.

      To prepare for the new exhibits, the Sampler Gallery will close January 1, 2013. The Military Gallery will close in May and we are no longer accepting school tour reservations for dates after May 1, 2013.  Other unexpected closings may be necessary during construction.  If you have scheduled a school tour after January 1, 2013, please review the Construction Guidelines posted on our website.

      Thank you for your support and patience!  We look forward to sharing an amazing new exhibit experience with you and your students in the future!

      Sincerely,

      Alabama Department of Archives and History

      ADAHLogo

       Alabama Department of Archives and History
      624 Washington Avenue
      Montgomery, Alabama 36130-0100
      334-242-4435

      Alabama Department of Archives and History | 624 Washington Avenue | P.O. Box 300100 | Montgomery | AL | 36130-0100