Oct 25 at AU: Tuskegee Airmen Book Talk & Film Screening
- Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
Tuskegee Airmen Book Talk & Film Screening
For More Information
- Visit www.jcsm.auburn.edu or www.auburn.edu/cah.
- The book talk is co-sponsored by the Caroline Marshall Draughon Center for the Arts & Humanities in the College of Liberal Arts at Auburn University.
- The film screening is part of the "Life Interrupted" series. Experts in film, theatre, literature and history will introduce films and lead post-film discussions to examine the cultural upheaval of the mid-twentieth century, including ideological clashes between capitalism and communism, war and the atomic wage.
- Books will be available for purchase and signing. A reception will follow the film screening.
Our mailing address is:Caroline Marshall Draughon Center for the Arts HumanitiesPebble Hill101 S. DebardelebenAuburn, AL 36849
Add us to your address book
Copyright (C) 2012 Caroline Marshall Draughon Center for the Arts Humanities All rights reserved.