Troy: Events at Johnson Center for the Arts Sept. 6

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2012

      Thursday Night in the Studio - This Week!
      Join Our Mailing List
      Greetings!

      Join us September 6 for our First Thursday Night in the Studio! Enjoy a great night in downtown Troy listening to sounds from Ben Pritchett, Allan Wood and Wesley Dennis at The Studio. These entertainers guarantee you'll love their music! The doors will open at 6 and music will start at 6:30.You may bring your own food and beverages. Tickets are only $12.50 and may be purchased at the door. To reserve a table of 8, please call 670-2286, or reply to this email.

      End Times Closing Reception
      Closing Reception
      This Thursday is a busy day for us as we also have a Closing Reception for our two exhibits: Faith, Love, Magic & Death: The Cautionary Tales of the End Times and ALABAMA in the MAKING: Traditional Arts of People and Place. The reception will be from 4:00 - 6:00 in the afternoon at the Johnson Center for the Arts. Marko Fields, one of the artists featured in the End Times, will be giving an informal gallery talk at 5:00 in the main gallery. Admission is always free of charge and refreshments will be served.

      Sincerely,

      Morgan Drinkard
      Troy-Pike Cultural Arts Center
      Johnson Center for the Arts | 300 East Walnut | Troy | AL | 36081