- Do you all have specific language in a short version that I can cut and paste and share on EOA s Facebook page? Thanks, Claire Wilson Encyclopedia of AlabamaMessage 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2012View Source
Do you all have specific language in a short version that I can cut and paste and share on EOA’s Facebook page?
Encyclopedia of Alabama
From: Susan Reynolds <sreyn96853@...>
To: becoming-alabama <becoming-alabama@...>
Sent: Thu, Jun 14, 2012 12:59 pm
Subject: [Becoming Alabama] Becoming Alabama Event Announcement
Deadlines for Alabama Heritage (Fall Issue) -- July 1, 2012
Just a reminder!...
Hello, everyone. For all who want to announce Becoming Alabama events
in the fall issue of Alabama Heritage, please take note of the
· The deadline for text for the fall issue is July 1, 2012.
Text should be sent to me at reyno031@....
· We are accepting announcements for events happening from
November 2012 -- February 2013.
We will publish all that can fit in the space we have reserved,
beginning with the earliest. If we run out of text space, we will
begin by cutting items that happen after mid-February. But we will
publish all, if possible.
· Events must have some relevance to the Becoming Alabama
initiative or themes of the Creek War, Civil War, and civil rights
· Each event must appear in the format and within the text
limits presented here:
December 10, 2012, 7:00 p.m.
TITLE OF YOUR EVENT
Text describing your event should include contact information and any
admission fees. The body of this text should be no more than 250
· We reserve the right to trim the announcements if absolutely
necessary to fit our space requirements. We will take great care to
see that nothing essential is cut.
The following deadlines apply for each quarter: January 1 (spring),
April 1 (summer), July 1 (fall), and Oct. 1 (winter).
Thanks so much for your participation,