Southern Cultures releases "The South in the World" online

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2012

      From: Shaw, David M [dshaw@...]
      Sent: 23 April 2012 18:40
      Subject: Southern Cultures releases "The South in the World" online

      Southern Cultures has just released "The South in the World," which previously had sold out in print, but which now is available at no cost through Project Muse. This special issue on the global south features essays from C. Vann Woodward, Edward Ayers, Michael O'Brien, Ann Goodwyn Jones, Brian Ward, Peter Nicolaisen, and much more.

      To read "The South in the World," please visit:
      http://www.southerncultures.org/content/read/table_of_contents_by_issue/winter_98/

      We've also updated our online archive of material on the Global South, which includes all the content from our 2007 "Global South" issue, too:
      http://www.southerncultures.org/content/read/read_by_subject/global_south/

      Thank you.

      Best,

      Dave Shaw
      Executive Editor, Southern Cultures
      UNC's Center for the Study of the American South
      CB #9127, UNC-CH
      Chapel Hill, NC 27599-9127
      www.SouthernCultures.org