Listmember Introduction

  • LARRY NELSON, PLU INST. RSRCH. & ASSMT.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 1998
      Hello,

      My name is Larry Nelson and, for the past 10 years, I
      have been the Director of Institutional Research &
      Assessment at Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma, WA.
      Prior to that, I have held a variety of administrative
      positions in WA community colleges (mostly in student
      services and administrative services).

      I have an ongoing interest in history. My wife and I
      enjoy traveling in TN, GA, FL, MS, AL, and LA. We have made
      numerous trips to those states in recent years and
      concentrated on historical sites (particularly civil war and
      civil rights movement sites). I have enjoyed our trips
      through Alabama and, about 3 years ago, chanced to meet
      George Wallace when I went to visit the fledgling museum in
      the Lurleen Wallace building in Montgomery.

      I look forward to learning more about Alabama history
      and gain ideas for future visits to Alabama.

      Larry
      LARRY W. NELSON
      Director, Institutional Research & Assessment
      330 Mortvedt Library
      Pacific Lutheran University
      Tacoma, WA 98447
      Telephone: (253) 535-7444
      FAX: (253) 536-5034
      E-Mail: nelsonlw@...
      "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." B. Disraeli