Gentle Reminder from the Listowner

  • AJ Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 1999
      Hello, alabamahistory subscribers...let me just remind everyone to note the
      subject field when you hit the reply button...those on digest mode generate
      a subject field something like [alabamahistory] Digest #342 which is not
      very helpful to other subscribers...matters are only complicated when someone
      replies to your message...thanks..aj wright