Re: Digest Number 157

  • Debbie Pendleton
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 1999
      Dear Tom (and other interested alabamahistory subscribers):
      Have you submitted a research request to the Alabama Department of Archives and History? We have service records for most Alabama soldiers. You can submit a request using the form located at http://www.archives.state.al.us/referenc/request.html. We will mail you copies of any records that we find.

      Debbie Pendleton
      Assistant Director for Public Services
      Alabama Department of Archives and History
      PO Box 300100
      Montgomery, AL 36130-0100
      dpendlet@...
      http://www.archives.state.al.us