Humanities at AU: April News and Events

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012

      Here are our upcoming events for April. We hope you will join us!
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Upcoming Events

      April 3: [Latin American Film Series on Immigration] Screening of Pueblos Hermanos (2010). 7:00 pm, Auburn Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (450 East Thach Avenue). A discussion will follow.

      April 10: [Latin American Film Series on Immigration] Screening of Los Que se Quedan (2009). 7:00 pm, Auburn Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (450 East Thach Avenue). A discussion will follow.

      April 12: [Engaged Scholar Speaker Series] Brigitta Brunner and Carole Zugazaga. 5:30 pm, The Gnu's Room.

      April 17: [Art at the Threshold] "Art Matters: Sculpture, Peace, and Diplomacy in Ancient Yoruba," Dr. Suzanne Blier, Harvard University. 5:00 pm, Biggin Hall 005.

      April 17: [Latin American Film Series on Immigration] Screening of Morristown (2007). 7:00 pm, Auburn Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (450 East Thach Avenue). A discussion will follow.

      April 20: [The Gnu's Room Partnership] Screening of Inheritance. 7:00 pm, The Gnu's Room. This event is a collaboration with POV, the award-winning independent nonfiction film series on PBS. Co-sponsored by the Caroline Marshall Draughon Center for the Arts & Humanities in the College of Liberal Arts at Auburn University and The Gnu's Room.

      April 24: [Latin American Film Series on Immigration] Screening of Harvest of Shame (1960). 7:00 pm, Auburn Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (450 East Thach Avenue). A discussion will follow.

      Facebook     Twitter     CMD CAH Blog     Flickr
      Copyright © 2012 Caroline Marshall Draughon Center for the Arts Humanities, All rights reserved.
      Our mailing address is:
      Caroline Marshall Draughon Center for the Arts Humanities
      Pebble Hill
      101 S. Debardeleben
      Auburn, AL 36849

      Add us to your address book