Ala. Arts Radio: Tommy Moorehead & Sarah Wright "Our Quilted Past" Exhibit at the Heritage Hall Museum

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 8:54 AM

      Heritage Hall Museum Director Tommy Moorehead and Curator Sarah Wright

      Tommy Moorehead Portrait by Billy Buchannon
      Alabama Center for Traditional Culture Director Joey Brackner interviews Heritage Hall Museum director Tommy Moorehead and guest curator Sarah Wright about the exhibit "Our Quilted Past."  The exhibit explores the quilt art of Leola Heard and daughter Elizabeth Heard Bean who used the cloth from feed sacks to make beautiful quilts in the mid-20th Century.
      This special radio series will air every Sunday at 5:00 P.M. - 5:30 P.M., on the Troy University Public Radio Network at:
      • WTSU 89.9 (Montgomery and Troy)
      • WRWA 88.7 (Dothan)
      • WTJB 91.7 (Columbus and Phenix City)
      This radio series may not be broadcast in your area, but it can be accessed via the Internet at: http://www.arts.state.al.us/actc/1/radioseries.html#mooreheadwright
      If you have been listening to, and enjoying this radio series, please send your comments to: barbara.reed@...
      Listen first hand using the link below.
      If this mailing was forwarded to you and if you are currently not on our email list, you can subscribe below.

      Email address:
      (optional) Your name: