Re: Digest Number 157

  • SWEETBAMAA@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 1999
      need this info also and cannot bring up either site?
    • Debbie Pendleton
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 1999
        Dear Tom (and other interested alabamahistory subscribers):
        Have you submitted a research request to the Alabama Department of Archives and History? We have service records for most Alabama soldiers. You can submit a request using the form located at http://www.archives.state.al.us/referenc/request.html. We will mail you copies of any records that we find.

        Debbie Pendleton
        Assistant Director for Public Services
        Alabama Department of Archives and History
        PO Box 300100
        Montgomery, AL 36130-0100
        dpendlet@...
        http://www.archives.state.al.us