Re: 1832 Creek census with maps

  • Margaret Eakin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 1999
      I, too, would like to know of a transcription of the 1832 Creek census &
      maps. Also, any information on the Lewis Family of Barbour County (formed
      from Russell & Pike counties). The patriarch was Daniel B. and his sons
      were Kendall, John E., Harrison W., and Seabourn. Daughters were Catherine
      (Kitty), Mary (Polly) Lewis and Harriet.

      --
      MZ�