AU Humanities: February News and Events

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2012

      Here are our upcoming events for February. We hope you will join us!
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Upcoming Events

      February 8: [Engaged Scholar Speaker Series] Angela Burque and "Braveheart." 5:30 pm, The Gnu's Room.

      February 14: [Art at the Threshold Lectures Series] "Political and Religious Aspects of Ritual Violence Among the Postclassic Maya in Northern Guatemala (AD 950-1524)," Dr. William Duncan, East Tennessee State University. 5:00 pm, Biggin Hall 005.

      February 16: [Discover Auburn] Aaron Trehub, "Building a Civil War Virtual Library: The ASERL Digitization Project."  3:00 pm, Special Collections and Archives Department, Ralph Brown Draughon Library.

      February 17-18: [Intersections and Meeting Grounds: Public History and Community] A two-day symposium exploring the intersection of public history and community in the South, with a focus on Alabama. Special Collections and Archives Department, Ralph Brown Draughon Library.

      Facebook     Twitter     CMD CAH Blog     Flickr
      Copyright © 2012 Caroline Marshall Draughon Center for the Arts Humanities, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Caroline Marshall Draughon Center for the Arts Humanities
      Pebble Hill
      101 S. Debardeleben
      Auburn, AL 36849

      Add us to your address book