Re: Introduction

  • Fuzzbear01@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 1999
      In a message dated 09/02/1999 7:56:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      alabamahistory-owner@onelist.com writes:

      << Feel free to introduce yourself to the list if you wish and tell us a
      little bit about yourself and your interest(s) in Alabama history.

      Hello Everyone
      I have just joined the list and wanted to briefly introduce myself. I
      am 33yo and I live in Sylacauga. I have always been fascinated by the local
      folklore and history of this region. Does anyone have any information about
      Sylacauga to share? I am particularly interested in the early Cherokee
      settlements of the area. Does anyone have any information about an area in
      Sylacauga called "Tan Yard Hill"?
      I am looking forward to expanded my knowledge and getting to know
      everyone.
      Thanks
      Sandy