Southern Literature & Music: Call for Submissions

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2011

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Taylor Hagood <THAGOOD@...>
      Date: Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 4:53 PM
      Subject: Southern Literature and Music: Call for Submissions
      To: H-SOUTHERN-LIT@...

      From: Shaw, David M [dshaw@...]
      Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2011

      Southern Cultures, the award-winning and peer-reviewed quarterly from UNC's Center for the Study of the American South, would like to strongly encourage submissions for our sixth Music issue. We are a multidisciplinary journal, interested in all approaches and types of scholarship, and we pay our contributors. The deadline is March 5, 2012.

      60,000 people annually read Southern Cultures in print, online, and through eBooks, including scholars and students of folklore, music, history, labor, American studies, literature, pop culture, sociology, women & gender, photography & art, and many other subjects. To browse our archive of essays and features online by subject, please visit:
      http://www.southerncultures.org/content/read/read_by_subject/

      To read the latest Music issue and for information about submissions, please visit:
      http://www.southerncultures.org

      Thank you.

      Best,

      Dave Shaw