Roots Exhibit: Artists of Pike County Reception

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2011

      RootsExhibitLogo
      Johnson Center LogoMeet the Artists reception
      Sunday, November 13
      2:00 - 4:00
      Join us!
      Meet the Artists Reception
      Date: November 13
      Time: 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
      The Johnson Center
      300 East Walnut Street
      Downtown Troy, Alabama
      www.tpcac.org
      334-670-2287

      Exhibit Sponsors
      The Daniel Foundation
      Troy Bank & Trust
      BB&T
      Byrd's Drugs
      Don Walker's Western Wear
      First National Bank
      Ken Cox Ford
      SARHA
      South Alabama Electric Cooperative
      Troy Regional Medical Center
      The Little Framery
      Half Shell Oyster Bar & Grill
      Pike County Chamber of Commerce
      Witherington Insurance Agency
      Guynn's Income Tax
      Regions Bank

      Visit Our Sponsor
      Upcoming Events
      Christmas at the Center
      Silent Auction
      December 1-2, 5-6
      Johnson Center
      Live Auction and Dinner
      December 6
      The Studio
      Join Our Mailing List!
      Greetings!

      We are bringing the artists home! Our newest exhibit, The Roots Exhibit, features more than 30 Pike County native artists. The two-dimensional pieces featured in this exhibit were created by those who were born in or currently live in our county.

      We invite you to attend our "Meet the Artists" Reception this Sunday, November 13, from 2:00 to 4:00 in the afternoon at the Johnson Center for the Arts. The artists will be in the gallery to talk about their pieces and would love to see you!

      Show these artists your support and visit the Johnson Center on Sunday for the reception.

      This exhibit will be in the Center until December 30.
      Exhibit hours are Wednesday - Friday from 10 -5, and we have extended our Saturday hours to 10 - 4.
      Admission to the exhibit is free of charge.

      We hope to see you soon!

      Richard Metzger, Executive Director

      Johnson Center for the Arts

      Pike County Artists in The Roots Exhibit

      Pam Allen
      Mary Susan Berry
      Walter Black
      Drew Black
      Neal Brantley
      Jim Campbell
      Mary Ann Casey
      Mollye Daughtry
      Sara Dismukes
      Kristy Drinkwater
      Sallie Fenn
      Joe Gilchrist
      Ann Gilchrist
      Larry Godwin
      Sylvia Helms
      Sandra Hicks
      Judie Hooks
      Merle Jernigan
      Beverly Leach
      Jennifer Lindsey
      Curtis Monroe
      Betty Sue Matthews
      Mary Page
      Lise Patterson
      Duane Paxson
      Phoebe Porter
      Bill Porter
      Jo Rape
      Sergei Shillabeer
      Greg Skaggs
      Kathy Panhorst Smith
      Pam Smith
      Lucy White Stewart
      Jennifer Sullivant
      Ruth Walker
      Jane Whaley
      Bob Whaley
      Joan Word
      Paula Yancey

      Johnson Center for the Arts | 300 East Walnut | Troy | AL | 36081