Ala. Arts Radio: Mary Foshee & Charla Cochran/Children's Dance Foundation

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2011

      Mary Foshee and Charla Cochran of the Childrens' Dance Foundation

      Arts in Education program manager Diana Green interviews Mary Foshee and Charla Cochran from the ChildrenÂ’s Dance Foundation, in Homewood, Alabama. The ChildrenÂ’s Dance Foundation offers classes in dance, drumming and dramatics for all ages, and tours performances and workshops to schools and community organizations. More detailed information about their programs and their contribution to arts education in our state is included in this interview.

      Mary Foshee

      Charla Cochran

      This special radio series will air every Sunday at 5:00 P.M. - 5:30 P.M., on the Troy University Public Radio Network at:

      • WTSU 89.9 (Montgomery and Troy)
      • WRWA 88.7 (Dothan)
      • WTJB 91.7 (Columbus and Phenix City)

      This radio series may not be broadcast in your area, but it can be accessed via the Internet at: http://www.arts.state.al.us/actc/1/radioseries.html#fosheecochran

      If you have been listening to, and enjoying this radio series, please send your comments to: barbara.reed@...

      Listen first hand using the link below.

      If this mailing was forwarded to you and if you are currently not on our email list you can subscribe below.

      Email address:

      (optional) Your name: