New Book by Dr. Wayne Flynt from UA Press

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2011

      University of Alabama Press Announcement

      Keeping the Faith

      "Dr. Flynt is one of our finest writers. Keeping the Faith tells us why."--Harper Lee, author of To Kill a Mockingbird

      "A must read for every Alabamian. As an acclaimed historian, Flynt tells the story of a state and a people from a very unique perspective. By writing about his family and own life, we get to know the unvarnished truth of Alabama. Here you'll meet the good, the bad, and the ugly. An insightful, fascinating and terrific book. Highly recommended. -- Ace Atkins, author of Wicked City

      Our Price: $20.97
      List Price: $29.95

      University of Alabama Press
      Box 870380
      Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35487-0380
      205-348-1566

      Save
      30%

      Use promo code WEB2 to receive a 30% discount.

      Offer Expires: 10-31-2011

      University of Alabama Press | Box 870380 | Tuscaloosa | AL | 35487-0380