Ala Writers' Forum: Literary News June 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2011

      Sent by: Alabama Writers' Forum
      Reply to the sender

      Forward to a friend

      AWF Newsletter

      June 2011

      Literary News takes a vacation

      Rick Bragg reads at an event to benefit the Forum at Centennial Hall in Fairhope on June 21. (photo by Melly Wirtes)

      Rick Bragg reads at an event to benefit the Forum at Centennial Hall in Fairhope on June 21. (photo by Melly Wirtes)

      Literary News is taking a summer hiatus while we continue to add content to our dynamic new Web site. If you haven’t seen the Forum’s fresh look, visit often at writersforum.org.

      Here you will discover our
      First Draft Newsroom, an events calendar, monthly book reviews, and our revised, digital Contemporary Alabama Authors Directory, complete with a user-friendly registry.

      At writersforum.org, you may also listen to
      Alabama Arts Radio, watch video readings by some of our favorite authors, and read what our member bloggers have to say about the writing craft.

      The Forum encourages you to continue forwarding your literary news, and we will spread the word through our Newsroom, Twitter, and the Alabama Writers’ Forum Friends page on Facebook.

      The Forum values your continued support. At writersforum.org, you will discover convenient links to electronically
      join, renew your membership, or donate to the Forum and its many literary programs.

      We’ll see you in September with a new issue of Literary News!

      Promoting public engagement in the arts and humanities.

      The Alabama Writers’ Forum

      The Alabama Writers’ Forum, a partnership program of the Alabama State Council on the Arts, promotes writers and writing in Alabama, with an emphasis on arts education programs for young writers.

      The Alabama Writers’ Forum

      P.O. Box 4777

      Montgomery, AL 36103-4777

      334-265-7728

      Toll Free: 866-901-1117

      Fax: 334-265-7828

      writersforum@...

      www.writersforum.org

      © 2011 The Alabama Writers’ Forum, Inc.

      The Alabama Writers' Forum

      The Year of Alabama Music

      The Alabama State Council on the Arts

      This e-mail was sent from Alabama Writers' Forum
      Immediate removal with PatronMail
      ®
      SecureUnsubscribe
      .

      This e-mail is powered by PatronMail, professional e-mail marketing for arts, nonprofits & creative businesses.

      To forward this e-mail to a friend or colleague, use this link.