Re: Nice Homepage

  • fitz@xxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 1998
      Yeah, I figured you folks wouldn't mind the publicity. Besides, it is
      richly deserved.

      So, you figure anyone is going to start putting anthing out there on
      the list? I'm feeling a bit lonely. How about an answer to my
      question about the governor's race? Any polls?

      Things are going well here. Wednesday I finished my first draft of a
      book on black politics and urban development in Mobile, 1860-1885.
      Thanks for all the help.

      Best, Mike Fitzgerald