Re: [alabamahistory] Should alabamahistory continue?

  • Jim Lee
    Message 1 of 7 , May 24, 2011
      Hi A.J.,
           I'm sorry you have decided to give it up, but I certainly can't blame you. It had to be a labor of love to spend as much time as you did in keeping up with it. It was surely an asset for me to keep up with all that's going on in Alabama. Sorry I didn't make more of an effort to let you know how much I appreciated it.
           Hope all is going well with you and family.
                                                                Best wishes,
                                                                     Jim