Re: [alabamahistory] RE: Should alabamahistory continue?

  • Elizabeth Shores
    Message 1 of 7 , May 23, 2011
      I also read and love your posts, AJ, but as an expat have not felt I had much to contribute. I hope someone is able to pick up and carry the flag and that I get a chance to say thanks in person to a great guy I'm proud to claim as a cousin!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 23, 2011, at 2:29 PM, "Claire Wilson" <wilsoc3@...> wrote:

      > Agreed. I always read through your listings and posts. It helps us know
      > if we're missing things that need to be added to the Encyclopedia of
      > Alabama. I can certainly understand if you're ready to move on, but do
      > know that many of us appreciate your efforts!
      >
      > Claire

      > 2:25 PM >>>
      > AJ, Thanks for all the hard work and effort. We appreciate it, perhaps
      > too silently, but we appreciate it. Mike

    • Denver Sasser
      Message 2 of 7 , May 23, 2011
        I read your posts and appreciate the interesting and informative articles I find there.
        I apologize for my poor manners in not already expressing my gratitude for your hard work.
        Denver Sasser
        Enterprise, Al

[...]

      • Michael Fitzgerald

          --
          Professor Michael W. Fitzgerald
          History Department
          Message 4 of 7 , May 24, 2011
            Hi A.J.,
                 I'm sorry you have decided to give it up, but I certainly can't blame you. It had to be a labor of love to spend as much time as you did in keeping up with it. It was surely an asset for me to keep up with all that's going on in Alabama. Sorry I didn't make more of an effort to let you know how much I appreciated it.
                 Hope all is going well with you and family.
                                                                      Best wishes,
                                                                           Jim