Arcadia Publishing titles...

  • AJ Wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 1999
      Arcadia Publishing of Charleston, SC, has begun issuing a number of paperback
      histories mostly photos Alabama topics [they're apparently doing a lot of
      states] so far include Bham/Jefferson Co., Calhoun County, Clarke County,
      Etowah County, Helena, Mobile/Eastern Shore, Monroeville, Montgomery, Morgan
      County and the Tuskegee Airmen. I've seen a few titles at Barnes and Nobles/
      Books-A-Million...prices seem to be either $16.99 or 18.99--for more info see
      their WWW site at http://www.arcadiaimages.com or go directly to their catalog
      http://www.arcadiaimages.com/arcadiacatalog.html --aj wright
    • Ellen Garrison, Special Collections
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 1999
        We have been catching these as we can but it will be nice to have
        the website and check on all of them. Thanks.

        > From: AJ Wright <MEDS002@...>
        >
        > Arcadia Publishing of Charleston, SC, has begun issuing a number of paperback
        > histories mostly photos Alabama topics [they're apparently doing a lot of
        > states] so far include Bham/Jefferson Co., Calhoun County, Clarke County,
        > Etowah County, Helena, Mobile/Eastern Shore, Monroeville, Montgomery, Morgan
        > County and the Tuskegee Airmen. I've seen a few titles at Barnes and Nobles/
        > Books-A-Million...prices seem to be either $16.99 or 18.99--for more info see
        > their WWW site at http://www.arcadiaimages.com or go directly to their catalog
        > http://www.arcadiaimages.com/arcadiacatalog.html --aj wright

        > ONElist now has T-SHIRTS!
        > For details and to order, go to:
        > http://www.onelist.com/store/tshirts.html

        > Archives for the list can be viewed at
        > http://www.onelist.com/archives.cgi/alabamahistory

        Dr.Ellen Garrison, Curator
        W.S. Hoole Special Collections
        University Libraries Box 870266
        University of Alabama
        Tuscaloosa Al 35487-0226
        (205) 348-0500
        egarriso@...

        "The more information that's available online, the more valuable competent advisers and middlemen become because . . . there is
        a big difference between information and knowledge."
        Allan Sloan, Wall Street editor, Newsweek magazine 14 June 1999