ADAH: State and Local Records News
State and Local Records News
The May issue of the overnment Records Division's quarterly newsletter, State and Local Records News, is now available on the ADAH website at the following link: http://www.archives.alabama.gov/ol_pubs/slrn0511.pdf. Included in this issue are articles on:
- How local records "rode out the storm" during the tornados that hit Alabama on April 27
- Sources of disaster recovery assistance and forthcoming training in "essential records" preservation
- Which state and local agencies won the State and Local Government Records Commissions' annual awards in records management and preservation.
- State or local Records Disposition Authorities (RDAs) recently approved by the commissions
- A recent workshop held at ADAH for state agency records liaisons
For more information on any of these articles, please contact Tom Turley at (334)353-4607 or Tom.Turley@....
Alabama Department of Archives and History | 624 Washington Avenue | P.O. Box 300100 | Montgomery | AL | 36130-0100