ADAH: Educators Sneak Preview-Intro to New Archives Exhibits

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2011

      Gallery Images Banner

      Educators Preview:

      An Introduction to New Archives Exhibits -

      The Land of Alabama &

      The First Alabamians

      Where:

      Alabama Department of Archives & History
      624 Washington Avenue
      P.O. Box 300100
      Montgomery, AL 36130-0100

      Driving Directions

      When:
      Tuesday July 19, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM CDT
      Add to my calendar

      ADAH logo

      Dear A.J.,

      The waiting is over!  You are invited to preview the new exhibits at the Alabama Department of Archives and History before the grand opening to be held in late August.  Be among the first to tour the new exhibits, try our new hands-on activities, and hear about the exhibit process from the consultants and archives staff who helped develop the new galleries. Archaeologist Dr. Craig Sheldon will introduce you to the world of The First Alabamians and Dr. John Hall will help you explore the The Land of Alabama.  Earn 6 professional development hours and be ready for next year's field trip to the Archives.

      (Please note:  This workshop is limited to 50 participants and you must reserve your place 2 days BEFORE the workshop.)

      Click on the link below to register and reserve your place for this unique opportunity.

      Register Now!

      Can't make it on July 19?  Make plans to join us for the Grand Opening August 27 or for a Teacher Workshop October 10.

      I hope you will be able to take advantage of this unique opportunity, and I look forward to seeing you on July 19th.

      Sincerely,

      Susan DuBose

      Alabama Department of Archives and History

      334-242-4364

      Alabama Department of Archives and History | 624 Washington Avenue | P.O. Box 300100 | Montgomery | AL | 36130-0100