Re: Digest Number 143

  • w4th@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 1999
      Welcome Mr. Holt. I am looking forward to reading your post. I too am
      very interested in the history of this wonderful state. I enjoy going to
      our many lovely state parks. I only wish that the state budget would
      allow for more and better parks. Some of our state parks desperately
      need a face lift. Alabama is a beautiful place. I just wish we had the
      funds to make it more so. Tom Hix
      Boaz