Two Big Events This Week [Ala. authors, Montgomery]

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2011

      From: Capitol Book [mailto:capitolbook@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 11:58 AM
      To: Capitol Book & News
      Subject: Two Big Events This Week

      The Capitol Book Newsletter

      Wednesday, February 23, 2011

      Two Big Events This Week!

      (you can check out all our upcoming events by CLICKING HERE)

      Tim Dorsey

      The funniest guy we know, Tim Dorsey will be here at the store THIS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 25 FROM 4 – 6 PM to sign copies of his newest Serge Storms book, Electric Barracuda!

      electric_barracuda

      hardcover $24.99

      Can’t come? Click HERE to reserve a copy!

      Valerie Gribben

      Montgomery’s own Valerie Gribben, who when she was just 17 wrote her first book (Fairytale), and then in her spare time while she went to college and, now, medical school, wrote two more(!), will be here at the store THIS SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 26 FROM 2 – 4 PM to sign all three books, now conveniently published in one volume (The Fairytale Trilogy).

      fairytale_trilogy

      hardcover $24.95

       Can’t come? Click HERE to reserve a copy!

      Cheryl and Thomas Upchurch
      Capitol Book & News Company
      334.265.1473 voice
      www.capitolbook.com