Call for Panel Participants

  • H-Appalachia Editor Richard Straw
      Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 13:52:18 -0400 (EDT)
      From: conway1@...
      Subject: Call for Panel Participants
      To: H-Net Discussion List on Appalachian History and Studies
      <H-APPALACHIA@...>

      I would like to form a panel for the conference that the Center
      for the Study of Ethnicity and Gender in Appalachia is holding next Spring
      on the significant contributions of religious minorities to Appalchian
      history and culture. We already have participants willing to present
      material on the contributions of Jewish women and Roman Catholics, but
      others are invited to present at this panel or if many respond, in *a*
      panel with this theme.
      Please write to me as soon as possible if you are working on a
      project in this area. Remember, we have until March to present!

      Cheers,
      Maura Conway
      conway1@...

      Conference Info: www.marshall.edu/csega