New Genealogy Search Tool for Alabama

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2010
      From: Carol Head [mailto:cchcap@...]
      Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 12:14 AM
      To: aljeffer@...
      Subject: [ALJEFF] Listowner Post - New Genealogy Search Tool for Alabama!

      A great new state-specific genealogy search tool is being developed by the
      people who created RootsWeb! Alabama is ready for you to use now, as are a
      few other states - more are being added daily, or as time permits. Just
      enter your surnames, and have fun! http://laboratory.linkpendium.com/

      It is still in beta, and will improve, but has already helped me find two
      bits of data I did not have for my ancestors in southern states! Remember
      that the search will improve over the next few weeks and months, so check
      back often!

      Carol C. Head
      cch@..., cchcap@...