ADAH 4th grade history notebook

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2010

      Alabama Department of Archives and History

      4th Grade Alabama History Notebook CD and Booklet

      Available in the Giftshop

      AL HY Notebook Graphic

      Does your 4th grade student need help with his or her Alabama History Notebook assignment?  Stop in the Archives to purchase an assortment of Alabama maps, symbols of Alabama, and other commonly requested information about our state.  The information is sold in booklet form and NEW THIS YEAR on CD!

      Where: Giftshop on the First Floor

                   Alabama Department of Archives and History

                       624 Washington Avenue

                   Montgomery, Alabama

      When:   The Giftshop is open Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm

      Cost:    $10.00 per CD or $20.00 per booklet

      Can't make it to the Giftshop?

      You can order by phone or email and we'll ship to you!

      Call: 334-353-4691

      Email: allison.gore@...

      ADAH logo

      Alabama Department of Archives and History

      624 Washington Avenue

      Montgomery, Alabama 36130-0100

      Alabama Department of Archives and History | 624 Washington Avenue | P.O. Box 300100 | Montgomery | AL | 36130-0100