Alabama Genealogy Site Launches

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2010

      Alabama Genealogy Site Launches

      WEBWIRE – Tuesday, July 27, 2010

      CONTACT INFORMATION

      Avery J. Parker

      Owner

      Alabama-Genealogy.net

      828-484-1257

      avery@...

      Alabama-Genealogy.net today announced the completion of the first phase of work on their county profile pages which marks their official online grand opening. The site organizes family history and genealogy references in an easy to find format organized by each county. This helps family history researchers to more easily find the records that they are looking for to help document and expand their heritage research. There are also brief historical profiles for each county and an ongoing article series related to the history of Alabama.

      "Alabama Genealogy is rich and I found myself surprised at the resources that are available. This is a good resource and good addition to our family of sites" said site owner Avery Parker. "Whether you are looking for genealogy records from small town Alabama, or the larger cities, we have been able to find a good number of resources and references to draw on"

      Genealogy is the research of family history or ancestry and is one of the more popular hobbies today. The Internet has accelerated interest in family history as the resources necessary for research are easier to access than ever before. Alabama-Genealogy.net specializes in organizing the genealogy resources available for the state of Alabama and its 67 counties.

      Alabama-Genealogy.net is a new site, but joins a growing family of sites that trace their roots to a small web page started in 1993 providing resources and information on history and genealogy. Other sites in the family include NorthCarolinaGenealogy.net, SouthCarolinaGenealogy.org, and RhodeIsland-Genealogy.net. For more information visit www.Alabama-Genealogy.net