Robert McCammon book signing Jan. 20, Birmingham

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2010
      The wait is over! The national debut signing for the new Robert McCammon
      release is Wednesday, January 20. For all you readers who devoured
      /Speaks the Nightbird /and /Queen of Bedlam/, you will be pleased to
      know that Matthew Corbett's adventures continue and intensify in /Mister
      Slaughter. /

      For the uninitiated, Robert McCammon has written or edited eighteen
      books, and his blockbuster /Boy's Life /is required reading in three out
      of every four high schools in America. His work has been translated into
      enough languages where it is read in almost every country on the planet.
      We believe Rick's phenomenal talent and meticulous research will
      eventually elevate Matthew Corbet above Sherlock Holmes as literature's
      most enduring sleuth.

      Come meet one of our favorite and best-selling writers.
      *Wednesday, January 20 6:00pm
      Robert McCammon
      /Mister Slaughter
      /The Alabama Booksmith

      *If you can't make it Wednesday but would like signed first editions,
      just reply to this invitation. Please let us know how many you'd like
      and if you'd like them shipped or picked up. By the way, we'll also have
      signed hardbacks of /Speaks the Nightbird, /as well as signed trade
      paperbacks of /Boy's Life, Gone South, Queen of Bedlam /and /Swan Song.
      /If you are not already in our system, you may still order by sending
      your information through our secure, encrypted link:
      https://fs9.formsite.com/alabamabooksmith/form330004185/secure_index.html

      Hope we'll see you Wednesday.

      The Booksmith Team
      The Alabama Booksmith