Re: Civil war

  • michael fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 8:45 AM
      Dear Friends,

      to me. I know a fellow who recently wrote a local history of Selma, though
      it is difficult to get a hold of.

      You might try writing Alston Fitts III, Director of Information, Edmundite
      Missions, 1428 Broad Street, Selma, AL 36701. I'm sure he'd be as helpful
      as possible.

      Good luck,

      Mike Fitzgerald
      fitz@...