Re: History research paper

  • billie g
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2009
      This is the perfect example of what I am looking for. I actually read the book, "A Murder in Virginia", and wanted to identify an event in Alabama that was is line with that published from Virginia. By the way... I have photos I promised from Horseshoe Bend and will add a few from our trip to the Confederate trip as well.