Invitation to join Tuscaloosa@onelist.com

  • swimmeral@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1969
      Hello,

      I would like to invite you to join the Tuscaloosa mailing list.

      The description of this mailing list is:

      This list is for those living in and interested in Tuscaloosa, AL. The only
      posts not welcome here are flames. Anyone who posts a flame will be removed.
      Mainly set up to discuss events, reunions, etc. in Tuscaloosa and surrounding
      areas.

      You can join this list by going to the following web page:

      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/Tuscaloosa

      If you do not wish to join this list, please ignore this message.

      Thanks,

      swimmeral@...
      List Owner