Note from Your Moderator

  • AJ Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 1998
      Greetings, subscribers...there will be no mail distributed to alabamahistory
      from Saturday, Oct 17 until Friday, Oct 23...I will be attending the annual
      meeting of the American Society of Anesthesiologists in Orlando, Florida...

      Actually, there is an Alabama history angle to this...in one of the history
      sessions at the meeting I'm doing a poster-discussion: "Three Early Physician-
      Anesthetists in Alabama".....

      So be prepared to start posting again next Friday....

      AJ Wright, MLS
      Dept of Anesthesiology Library
      School of Medicine
      University of Alabama at Birmingham