Podcasts from This Goodly Land [Ala. literature]

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2009
      From: Network of Alabama Academic Libraries Discussion List
      [mailto:NAAL-L@...] On Behalf Of Medina, Sue
      Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 12:42 PM
      To: NAAL-L@...
      Subject: FW: New audio podcasts from This Goodly Land

      For Your Information.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Mildred Coates [mailto:coatemi@...]
      Folks,

      I'm excited and pleased to tell you that we've launched our new series
      of This Goodly Land podcasts. You know, the ones I've been promising you
      for all these months. The first two are now available on our new
      Multimedia page, and several more are in pre-production.
      http://media.cla.auburn.edu/goodlyland/multimedia.cfm

      Right now, you can either stream or download the audios directly from
      our Multimedia page. They will also be available soon from iTunes, at
      the Auburn University College of Liberal Arts section of iTunes U (part
      of the iTunes Store).

      While these audios are convenient for the independent learner, they can
      also be used by book discussion groups, by lifelong learning classes,
      and (as supplemental material) by junior high and high school teachers.
      Transcripts, reading lists, discussion questions, and relevant lesson
      plans are provided on the Multimedia page.

      Please pass this message along to any of your friends, colleagues,
      and/or constituent groups that you think will find it useful.

      Thanks,

      Midge Coates

      Midge Coates, PhD, MLS
      This Goodly Land: Alabama's Literary Landscape
      http://www.alabamaliterarymap.org
      Alabama Center for the Book
      Caroline Marshall Draughon Center for the Arts & Humanities
      Pebble Hill
      Auburn University, AL 36948-5637
      334-844-7659