Ala. author Bobby Cole in Montgomery,July 10

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2008

      From: Capitol Book [mailto: capitolbook@... ]
      Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 11:42 AM
      To: Capitol Book
      Subject: Montgomery 's Bobby Cole Here Tomorrow

      The Capitol Book Newsletter

      Wednesday, July 9, 2008

      Montgomery Native Bobby Cole Here Tomorrow!

      Writes Thriller Set In The Swamps of Alabama !

      Many of you know Bobby Cole, a Montgomery native who presently runs Mossy Oak BioLogic, a Mississippi company which develops agricultural products designed to attract wildlife. This they do to improve hunting, which from what we can tell is what Bobby really likes to do, except he also loves to write about hunting and the outdoors, and every hunter and outdoorsman we know who's read his new book The Dummy Line, has gone ga-ga over it.

      Here's the story: a hunter takes his nine year old, outdoor-loving, tomboy daughter on a camping weekend, where he hopes to introduce her to the joys of turkey hunting, but their trip quickly descends into a frantic flight into Alabama's Noxubee River swamp, as they attempt to elude some really bad guys out to do them great harm.

      Ask Bobby about the book, and he'll say, "Most of us that have been to a remote camp, hunting or fishing, probably have gotten a little spooked at night. The Dummy Line takes those emotions and twists them around a dangerous, worst-case scenario that could easily happen to any of us. Throw in the drama of having a young child involved and you’ve got a powerful story that grabs you. I had a ball writing it and I know that I’ll never leave my camp doors unlocked again!”

      Please join us TOMORROW, THURSDAY, JULY 10 FROM 4 PM - 5:30 PM, when Bobby will be here to sign copies of The Dummy Line. If you can't make it, just let us know, and we'll be glad to get books signed for you. ($24.95 hardcover)

      Cheryl and Thomas Upchurch
      Capitol Book & News Company
      1140 E. Fairview Avenue
      Montgomery , AL 36106