2008 Southern Festival of Books author list

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 6:35 AM
      SFB-List

      FYI…some Alabama authors included… ajwright@...

      The 2008 Southern Festival of Books author list is online!

      Posted by: "Humanities Tennessee " tim@...   humtn

      Tue Jul 8, 2008 4:59 pm (PDT)

      Greetings!

      The Southern Festival of Books: A Celebration of the Written Word will
      mark its 20th annual event October 10-12 in Nashville . We hope you'll be
      able to join us for three days of readings, discussions, book signings,
      music and food! We have posted the first author list to our website at:
      www.humanitiestenne ssee.org/ festival/ 08authors. php
      <http://www.humaniti estennessee. org/festival/ 08authors. php> . We will
      update the list weekly between now and early September.

      You can become a fan of the Festival, follow the event and discuss it
      with others on our Facebook page at
      www.facebook. com/pages/ Southern- Festival- of-Books/ 20818038581
      <http://www.facebook .com/pages/ Southern- Festival- of-Books/ 20818038581> .

      We are extremely grateful to the following organizations for their
      support: National Endowment for the Humanities, Metro Nashville Arts
      Commission, The Tennessean, Frist Foundation, Vanderbilt University ,
      Ingram Book Company, Dollar General Foundation, Davis-Kidd Booksellers,
      and Tennessee Arts Commission. The Festival is a free, non-profit event.
      In order to remain free, community support is vital. Please consider a
      tax-deductible contribution to Humanities Tennessee. You may give
      securely online at give.humanitiestenn essee.org
      <https://give. humanitiestennes see.org/donate. php> or send your check
      to: Humanities Tennessee, 306 Gay Street, Suite 306 , Nashville , TN
      37201.

      Thanks for supporting the Festival and Humanities Tennessee!

      Humanities Tennessee Staff