Autauga Genealogical Society meets Sunday July 20

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 6:19 AM
      From: almontgo-bounces@...
      [mailto:almontgo-bounces@...] On Behalf Of
      almontgo-request@...
      Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 2:00 AM
      To: almontgo@...
      Subject: ALMONTGO Digest, Vol 3, Issue 20

      Today's Topics:

      1. Autauga Genealogical Society meets Sunday July 20 (caroline)

      Message: 1
      Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 12:24:25 -0500
      From: "caroline" <carolineh@...>
      Subject: [ALMONTGO] Autauga Genealogical Society meets Sunday July 20
      To: "MONTGOMERY" <ALMONTGO-L@...>, "ELMORE"
      <ALELMORE-L@...>, "DALLAS"
      <ALDALLAS-L@...>

      Autauga Genealogical Society

      Date: Sunday, July 20

      Time: 2 p.m.

      Place: First Baptist Church in downtown Prattville, corner of 3rd St.
      and
      Washington

      Michael A. Breedlove will present the program on researching federal,
      state
      and local government records for historians, especially genealogists,
      that
      may be found at the Alabama Dept. of Archives & History. He will
      discuss
      federal and state census records, local court and probate records, and
      other
      sources of information. Born in Selma, Dr. Breedlove has worked at the
      ADAH
      for over twenty three years. He received his BA and MA at UAB and his
      Ph.D.
      from The American University in Washington, D.C.

      Note: Visitors are always welcome. We regret that we are unable to mail
      handouts.

      Visit the Autauga Genealogical Society web site at
      www.rootsweb.com/~alags .

      Research Autauga genealogical data at
      http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~alags/

      body of the