Ala. author Wayne Greenhaw is coming to Birmingham

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      FYI... ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Alabama Booksmith <booksmith@...>
      To: Alabama's Literati <WAYNE_GREENHAW@The_Booksmith.com>
      Sent: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 10:54 am
      Subject: Wayne Greenhaw is coming to Birmingham
      Hi Y'All-

      The only writer to have won both the Harper Lee Award for literature AND
      the Clarence Cason Award for journalism is coming to Birmingham.
      Alabama's treasure, Wayne Greenhaw, will be at The Booksmith Saturday to
      chat about and sign copies of his new book of poetry, Ghosts on the
      Road. We'll also have copies of King of Country, newly released in soft
      cover. This the story of an ambitious country singer whose life very
      much resembles Hank Williams. We will have a few of his earlier
      seventeen titles, including The Long Journey, a poignant tale set at the
      end of World War I, and currently being made into a movie.
      Saturday, December 8            3:30 PM
      Wayne Greenhaw
      Ghosts on the Road

      If you'd like to purchase signed copies on our secure web site, click
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com/NASApp/store/Product?s=showproduct&isbn=
      NB12560180&. If we already have all your information, you may just hit
      reply with your request.

      Hope we'll see you Saturday.

      The Booksmith Gang
      The Alabama Booksmith
      2626 19th Place
      Homewood, AL 35209
      205.870.4242
      booksmith@...
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com

      Don't forget to e-mail us before you change addresses. We purge a
      handful of undeliverable invitations after each mailing. If you wish to
      be removed from our invitation list, please reply. Likewise, please
      forward to good reading friends. Your e-mail address is kept absolutely
      confidential. We will NEVER, EVER sell or loan this list to anyone under
      any circumstances. Lastly, if you received this notice by forward from a
      friend and would like to join Alabama's literati, please request same.