Ala. author Wayne Greenhaw Returns to Montgomery!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      From: Capitol Book [mailto:capitolbook@...]
      Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 9:41 AM
      To: Capitol Book
      Subject: Greenhaw Returns!

      The Capitol Book Newsletter
      Friday, November 2, 2007

      Greenhaw, Ghosts....and a King!

      Join us THIS SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 4, FROM 4-7 PM OVER AT EL REY'S BURRITO
      LOUNGE when we celebrate the return of Wayne Greenhaw from Mexico with a
      very special evening. Wayne will be there, of course, reading from his
      new book of poetry, Ghosts On The Road: Poems of Alabama, Mexico and
      Beyond, and also from his newly reissued, and revised, novel King of
      Country.

      But there's more! There'll be live entertainment from guitarist Ed
      Jones, there'll be free El Rey's snack food, there'll be a cash bar, and
      usually at events like this something happens that nobody could predict,
      and you don't want to miss that!

      Wayne will also be available to sign copies of the two books, and to
      discuss same, and if past history is any guide he'll have 15 or 20 great
      stories to tell about Alabama, Mexico, politics, certain people, and,
      well, more.

      It'll be great fun, so come....for the whole evening or just for a few
      minutes. It's all extremely casual. And yes, we'll be there selling the
      two books!
      Cheryl and Thomas Upchurch
      Capitol Book & News Company
      Voice 334.265.1473