Blocton history book reprinted

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      From: alabamagenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 3:36 AM
      To: alabamagenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [alabamagenealogy] Digest Number 166

      Alabama Genealogy Group
      Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

      Blocton book to be reprinted From: Melissa Hogan
      Posted by: "Melissa Hogan" genealogistinal@...
      Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:58 am (PST)
      From the Rootsweb Bibb List:

      Blocton book reprint news:

      Blocton: The History of an Alabama Coal Mining Town is being reprinted.
      Delivery is expected by Thanksgiving just in time for Christmas and

      The price is the same as the first two printings, $30. Shipping cost
      is $5 and $3 for each additional book (within the US). Orders may be

      BRIERFIELD, AL 35035

      Payment to: Cahaba Trace Commission

      A signing/sale will be held in the Cahaba Lily Center during the annual
      Christmas Parade, West Blocton, December 8.
      Please forward this message to all you think would be interested.
      The book will make a great gift.
      Many thanks.
      Charles Adams

      Charles E. Adams
      3331 Arcadia Drive
      Tuscaloosa, Al. 35404
      phone: 205 553 5926
      E-mail cadams1101@...

      I have enjoyed the copy that I have - lots of text and great photos....
      it really tells the story of the town and the mining industry.