[Ala. author] Robert McCammon's National Debut Oct. 23

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2007
      From: Alabama Booksmith <booksmith@...>
      To: Alabama's Literati <Robert_McCammon@The_Booksmith.com>
      Sent: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:31 pm
      Subject: Robert McCammon's National Debut
      Hi Y'All-

      Tuesday, October 23, is national on-sale date for Robert McCammon's
      Queen of Bedlam, and he'll be at The Booksmith at 6:00 PM for his debut
      event. This awesome story showcases Matthew Corbett in the role we
      believe will make the early eighteenth century New York City sleuth the
      next Sherlock Holmes. McCammon has signed a multi-book contract with
      Simon and Schuster to continue bringing these riveting adventures to
      America's literati. Although this work came from the author's mind,
      because of his usual meticulous research, every building and historical
      personality mentioned in the book is factual and exactly as it was over
      300 years ago.

      Tuesday, October 23               6:00 PM
      Robert McCammon
      Queen of Bedlam
      The Alabama Booksmith

      Members of our Signed First Editions Club may relax, this serious
      literary masterpiece will be your monthly selection. Mr. McCammon has
      sold millions of copies of his 14 titles in almost every country in the
      world. Boy's Life, alone has 4,000,000 copies in print and is required
      reading in three quarters of the high schools in the U.S. We will also
      have a few hardback first editions of Speaks the Nightbird.

      To purchase signed copies on our secure web site, click:
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com/NASApp/store/Product?s=showproduct&isbn=
      NB12560078&.

      Hope to see ya Tuesday.
      The Booksmith Gang
      The Alabama Booksmith
      2626 19th Place
      Homewood, AL 35209
      205.870.4242
      booksmith@...
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com

      Don't forget to e-mail us before you change addresses. We purge a
      handful of undeliverable invitations after each mailing. If you wish to
      be removed from our invitation list, please reply. Likewise, please
      forward to good reading friends. Your e-mail address is kept absolutely
      confidential. We will NEVER, EVER sell or loan this list to anyone under
      any circumstances. Lastly, if you received this notice by forward from a
      friend and would like to join Alabama's literati, please request same.