FW: AUBURN FOOTBALL HISTORY book

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      From: Alabama Booksmith [mailto:booksmith@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 3:50 PM
      To: Alabama's Literati
      Subject: AUBURN FOOTBALL HISTORY

      Hi Y'All-

      If you bleed orange and blue, the season kicks of Friday. We're hosting
      the national debut signing for the greatest book ever on Tiger football
      and you'll want to reserve signed copies today. Coach Tommy Tuberville
      wrote the introduction, and the world's most knowledgeable historian on
      the subject of Auburn Gridiron Greats, David Housel, is the author. Ten
      percent of sales before and during the event will go to the alumni
      scholarship fund.

      We can't do justice to this "must-have-prize"  with an e-mail
      description, but if you've got a couple of minutes, please check out
      Dr. Mark Pelham, President of the Greater Birmingham Auburn Club.  He
      was just featured this morning on FOX 6 television showing off the
      special "goodies" inside the book with our oldest football fan. There is
      a 19 second commercial preceding the two minute show about the book.
      Click here for video about the book:
      http://www.myfoxal.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/Detail?contentId=3402592&ve
      rsion=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=5.2.1

      This treasure is in scrapbook form and reproductions of the first
      scorecard from 1893, as well as tickets and pictures from over one
      hundred seasons actually come out for display and framing. Since
      Father's Day and graduation are upon us, we even gift wrap in blue and
      orange. There are some especially AUsome souvenirs of the 1957 National
      Championship team. Please forward this to your Auburn friends who may
      not be on our invitation list.

      Friday, June 8            6:00 PM
      David Housel
      Auburn University Football Vault
      The Alabama Booksmith

      If you can't make the event but would like signed copies, click here:
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com/NASApp/store/Product?s=showproduct&isbn=
      NB12560087&.
      The Booksmith Gang
      The Alabama Booksmith
      2626 19th Place
      Homewood, AL 35209
      205.870.4242
      booksmith@...
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com

      Don't forget to e-mail us before you change addresses. We purge a
      handful of undeliverable invitations after each mailing. If you wish to
      be removed from our invitation list, please reply. Likewise, please
      forward to good reading friends. Your e-mail address is kept absolutely
      confidential. We will NEVER, EVER sell or loan this list to anyone under
      any circumstances. Lastly, if you received this notice by forward from a
      friend and would like to join Alabama's literati, please request same.