FW: Question of Child Labor [in Alabama]

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2007
      Please respond directly to Mr. Bockhorn [and to alabamahistory, if you
      wish!], as his message was forwarded from another discussion list.
      -- ajwright@...

      Date: Wednesday, 16 May 2007

      Hello everyone,

      I am a graduate student at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. I
      am thinking about writing a thesis on child labor in Northern Alabama.

      Sometime this summer, I will check the local archives, though there is
      doubt I will find much. Any suggestions as to where else I could look?

      Thanks,

      Thomas Bockhorn
      Grad Student
      University of Alabama in Huntsville

      If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because
      he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears,

      however measured or far away.
      -Henry David Thoreau

      Thomas Bockhorn
      historian.thomas@...